Idea Development is a new product offering of Released Expressions. We listen to an individual’s idea, scope it and then set out a plan to deliver on the idea.
An idea is just an idea if there is no plan. An idea with a plan is a reality in motion.
- Why do you want to develop your idea?
- What is your idea?
- How did you come by the idea?
- Where would you like to take it?
- Who have you shared it with?
- When do you want to start?
I remember when the idea of Released Expressions was formed. It actually started with my writing a collection of poetry and then I called them Released Expressions. From there we’ve evolved and now more than shared poetry.
We take and shape ideas into :re:ideas or better know as :re:ality.
Let’s get some ideas going here.